You have not selected any Course!
Course Compare (0)
Psychology is the fascinating study of the human mind and seeks to understand how we think, act and feel. In this degree..
Tution Fees: €10,000
NCI’s innovative BSc (Hons) in Computing will give you programming and advanced problem-solving skills, to create softwa..
This honours degree will equip the students with the knowledge skills and competence to enable them to apply computing a..
The course offers specialisations in the second semester to choose from. The streams are Mobile Application Development,..
Tution Fees: €12
Combined with a practitioner recognised qualification in the area of HRM, namely CIPD, this course is geared towards peo..
Tution Fees: €14,500
Tution Fees: €0
This computing course will appeal to computer science or engineering graduates, ICT industry practitioners, system admin..
The aim of this programme is to provide learners with essential research and expert technical knowledge and competence o..
The MSc in Entrepreneurship will provide you with a critical insight into entrepreneurship through a deep exploration of..
The MSc in Finance has been designed in consultation with industry to provide candidates with the advanced analytical, s..
This course is carried out in conjunction with the Summit Finuas Network.Finance, stereotypically is seen as a highly re..
The MSc in International Business has been specifically designed for those wishing to gain deeper knowledge of the inter..
The MSc in Management has been developed to satisfy the demand for courses which combine a strong theoretical foundation..
The programme comprises of preeminent marketing related disciplines such as: integrated marketing communications, brand ..
The National College of Ireland is a not-for-profit, State aided higher education institute. NCI derives state funding in the form of core grant directly from the Department of Education and Skills.
Established in 1951, NCI relocated to the International Financial Services Centre (IFSC) in 2000. In the heart of the IFSC, NCI created a ‘campus without walls’, building a bridge between the college, students and the 500 companies and over 35,000 people who work here. In recent times, ‘campus without walls’ has extended over the River Liffey to Silicon Docks, which is now home to over 10,000 technology professionals living and working in companies such as Facebook, Google, Linkedin and State Street.
NCI offers full and part-time courses from certificate to degree and postgraduate level. All courses are delivered from the IFSC campus and across a network of regional centres. The college's specialist areas include business, computing, psychology, marketing, cloud computing, human resource management, accountancy and finance.
National College of Ireland has a team of senior recruitment experts and guidance professionals that are experienced in providing tactical, customised, comprehensive career development and personal branding advice and guidance to international students.
The College has a number of state-of-the-art facilities at the disposal of the students on or close to the main IFSC campus. Facilities include an excellent library and computing facilities as well as on-campus accommodation and a student restaurant. Sport facilities available to students include badminton, tennis and basket-ball courts, a 25 metre swimming pool, indoor, outdoor and all weather soccer pitches and a 10,000 metre fully equipped gym which is free of charge to all NCI students. The college also has a number of active sports clubs and societies.
NCI is also known for its free public events which include the dot conf digital and web technology conference, the Legends In Your Lunchtime series, the Seven Deadly Skills, In the Psychologists' Chair and Marketing Mavericks.
English Language Requirements:
In order to get the most out of your course at NCI, you will need to have a good command of written and spoken English. If English is not your first language, you will have to demonstrate your language skills by taking an IELTS (Academic) or an equivalent recognised English language test.
Your IELTS test certificate should be less than two years old at the time of registration and you will need to show your original certificate.
School of Computing Undergraduate 5.5
School of Business Undergraduate , School of Computing Postgraduate , Learning & Teaching Undergraduate , School of Business Postgraduate 6.0
MSc in FinTech , Learning & Teaching Postgraduate 6.5
HSC XII: CBSE, ICSE, Kolkata, or Tamil Nadu boards with an overall average of 70% or above
HSC XII: West Bengal board with an overall average of 58% or above
HSC XII: Maharashtra or Gujarat boards with an overall average of 75% or above
HSC XII: All other state boards with an overall average of 80%+ or above
A recognised International Foundation course from an Irish/UK institution or an Indian institution following a validated Irish/UK syllabus. Entry requirements vary but normally ask for between 60% and 65%
Entry onto Postgraduate programmes
If you are applying for a Masters (e.g. MA, MSc, MBA) programme at NCI, you will be required to meet • Bachelor degree from a recognized institution with an award of 2.2 or higher, depending on subject area.
Finding the right accommodation, in the right location at the right price is one of the biggest challenges that all students have to face at the start of the academic year. There are a number of options available for Long Term and Short Term accommodation.
NCI’s on-campus accommodation is very popular and it has a limited number of rooms reserved for International Students. The accommodation is in an excellent location, with all the amenities that you would expect in the surrounding areas
The rooms are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis so please apply as early as you can for the best chance of getting your preferred accommodation options. You do not need to wait until you have a visa to book your on-campus accommodation. However, your accommodation is only fully confirmed once you have paid your NCI tuition fees in full.
Rented Accommodation Off Campus
Long Term : Can view apartments/ rooms to rent online but can only go to see them and sign the lease when you arrive in Ireland. Must sign a lease for a minimum period which is usually 1 year.
Host Family: Short Term or Long Term . Must be booked in advance of your arrival. Minimum stay of 2 weeks on a half board basis (breakfast and dinner usually included). Option to negotiate long term stay directly with the family.
Hostels: are for Short Term. Must be booked in advance of your arrival. If staying in a Hostel while seeking rented accommodation it is recommended to book for a minimum of 2 weeks.
Why do International students choose to study at NCI?
• National College of Irelandoffers internationally recognised programmes accredited through QQI.
• The College works closely with industry and professional bodies such as Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, Institute of Commercial Management, Irish Institute of Pensions Management, the Sales Institute of Ireland and others to ensure that the courses are closely aligned to industry needs.
• NCI has an excellent track record of graduate employment.
• Many programmes have a paid work placement or internship as an integral part of the course, which provides students with invaluable practical experience along with their degree qualification.
• Small class sizes ensure the utmost quality learning experience, making it easier for students from varied cultures and environments to get to know each other in a more personal setting.
• Experienced faculty, who are experts in their fields and combine the highest academic standards with industry experience and a real commitment to the learning of their students.
• NCI also has a great student support in place if students are having any difficulty adjusting to third level.
• Many students find the general atmosphere and friendliness of NCI to be the most valuable part of their NCI experience. The College welcomes international students from all over the globe and domestic students of all ages.
• The International Office organises an induction programme specific to students’ needs.
• The Careers Office at National College of Ireland supports students in their career choices and helps with their Curriculum Vitae, interview skills and work placements on course completion.
• There are exceptional on-campus modern student apartments, which have 24 hour security ensuring safety and peace of mind.
• NCI’s purpose-built campus includes a spacious atrium area, tiered lecture theatres, modern computer labs and smaller executive suites and boardrooms. The College has excellent transport links with the Luas and mainline train stations.
To support global admissions strategy to recruit a diverse class of outstandingly talented and creative candidates from all over the world, National College of Ireland (NCI) offers financial aid in the form of merit-based scholarships or bursaries.
All students are automatically assessed for the NCI Academic Merit Scholarship based upon their previous academic performance
Please note that all scholarships are limited in availability. To secure your scholarship, you are required to pay your fees as early as possible. Please contact us for the eligible requirements.
IT Pathways Scholarship
Women in Tech
Academic Merit Scholarship
MSc in Fintech
MSc in Entrepreneurship
School of Computing Bursaries UG
School of Business Bursaries UG
The National College of Ireland (NCI) was established in 1951 and is a government funded higher education institute.
• The main campus is located in Ireland's International Financial Services Centre (IFSC) in the heart of Ireland's capital city, Dublin.
• NCI offers full and part-time courses from certificate to degree and postgraduate level.
• The college's specialist areas include business, computing, psychology, marketing, cloud computing, human resource management, accountancy and finance.
• NCI offers internationally recognised programmes accredited through QQI.
• Small class sizes and friendly atmosphere.
IntakeSeptember and January
Fees range from 10,000 to 14,500 Euro annually.
Cost of Living
You should have immediate access to at least €10,000. This is the estimated cost of living in Ireland for a student for one academic year.
Ranking of Universities
World Ranking : 4823
Country Rank : 18
World Ranking : 4823
Country Rank : 18
Mayor Street, IFSC, Dublin 1, Ireland