Software Engineering MSc
- Tution Fees : €14,321.00
- Application Fees : €35.00
- University : University of Limerick
- Course Duration : 1 Year
- Academic Course Level : Level 9
- Location : Limerick
- Scholarship : Contact For Scholarship
- General Entry Requirement
- English Requirement
- Time Line
- Reviews (0)
- Ask A Question (0)
Undergraduate Entry Requirements
• An equivalent qualification to the Irish Leaving Certificate or A levels (UK system).
• Standard XII examinations of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Metro State Boards or Indian Council School Examinations (ICSE), including English, another language and mathematics, with first-division/class standing and a statement of marks for Grades X, XI and XII with a minimum of 70%.
• Particular programmes may require specific subjects.
Taught Postgraduate Entry Requirements
• A four-year or three-year honours degree in a relevant discipline from a first-level university. First-division results are required with a minimum overall grade of 60%.
• Particular programmes may require an interview and/or work experience.
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a composite score in the range of 6.5 and not less than 6 in any one component for entry to degree programmes in the Faculty of Science & Engineering
composite score in the range of 6.5-7 and not less than 6 in any one component, for entry to programmes in the Faculties of Business, Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences and Education & Health Sciences.
Why do International students choose to study at UL?
• The University of Limerick has an unrivalled reputation for working with industry leaders. A six-to-eight-month internship (Cooperative Education) is an integral part of all academic undergraduate programmes.
• The University has one of the largest Cooperative Education Placement programmes in Europe. UL has one the highest employment rates for its students in Ireland. Its graduates currently enjoy an employment rate that is 8% higher than the national average.
• With a graduate employment rate that is consistently higher than the national average, UL’s graduates find employment in all sectors of the economy. In 2011, over 85% of UL graduates successfully gained employment or chose to continue with further studies.
• UL is Ireland's only university to achieve 5 Stars for "Employability" of graduates and for "Teaching" in the 2011/12 QS Stars reports. It also received 5 Stars for "Infrastructure", "Internationalization", "Innovation", and "Engagement".
• UL has been voted by international students throughout seven Irish universities as number 1 for providing the best student experience and support as well as the warmest welcome.
• Ireland's leading university in industry-led research.
• Unique Campus Experience- Campus-based University, including 5 modern residential villages on site, one of Ireland’s most beautiful campuses. Students are housed in these villages with both foreign and Irish students. These opportunities allow international students to truly integrate as a part of the UL campus during their stay.
• The university houses the renowned Irish Chamber Orchestra and the Irish World Music Centre.
• Ireland’s Sporting Campus– There are excellent sporting facilities at the UL arena, including a 50 metre swimming pool, boathouse and the largest outdoor sports complex in Europe. The University is the only college in Ireland awarded the maximum 5 stars for sports facilities.
• Support Network–The First Seven Weeks programme at UL is an orientation programme designed to provide strong, enhanced and targeted support to students during the very early weeks of their time at UL.
• The university supports over 70 social and athletic clubs that provide wonderful opportunities to get to know local students.
• Award winning Erasmus programme– The European Commission has selected the University of Limerick as an Erasmus Success Story for 2009 and 2010.
• Extensive choice of modules- Students can choose modules from across all faculties to fulfil major, minor and/or general education requirements.
• Field trips and student events- The International Office organises a number of off-campus activities each semester. These include a special Thanksgiving dinner in the Fall and organised trips to Dublin and West of Ireland tourist attractions.
IELTS 6.5 with no bands below 6
Prospective careers for graduates include software engineering, software project management, systems analysis and software researcher and development.
Have A Question For This Course?
There are no questions for this course.
The aim of this programme is to provide an opportunity for computer professionals and engineers to enhance their knowle.....
Tution Fees: €12,000.00