You have not selected any Course!
Tags : msc,
The primary aim of the M.Sc. in Renewable Energy Systems is
to produce effective engineers and technical workers for a professional career
in energy and, in particular, renewable energy.
The programme spans a minimum of three semesters, i.e.
beginning in September of the first year and ending in following September (one
· Introduction to Renewable Energy (mandatory)
· Wind Energy 1 (mandatory)
· Solar Energy 1 (mandatory)
· Water Power 1 (mandatory)
· Bio-Energy 1 (mandatory)
· Energy Policy and Economics (mandatory)
· Grid Integration of Renewables (mandatory)
· Research Methods (mandatory)
· Wind Energy 2 (elective, i.e. not mandatory)
· Ocean Energy (elective, i.e. not mandatory)
· Solar Energy 2 (elective, i.e. not mandatory)
· Bio-Energy 2 (elective, i.e. not mandatory)
· Research Project write up (mandatory for M.Sc.)
Write a review
This course is designed for students from science and engineering disciplines who are interested in the science and soci.....
Tution Fees: €26,263
The ME in Energy Systems Engineering prepares graduates to meet the engineering, economic and environmental challenges f.....
Tution Fees: €25,600
The Master of Engineering (ME) at NUI Galway is part of an
integrated (Bachelors + Masters) 4+1 programme of study, mee.....
Tution Fees: €17,750
This programme has been planned in response to a need in
Industry for a masters degree programme that addresses the tec.....
Tution Fees: €14,500
The first three years are common with the Pharmaceutical
Science course. The duration of the honours degree course is f.....
Exercise Sciences (Common Entry) is an exciting new four year degree path for those wishing to pursue a programme of stu.....