You have not selected any Course!
Tags : msc,
The primary aim of the M.Sc. in Renewable Energy Systems is
to produce effective engineers and technical workers for a professional career
in energy and, in particular, renewable energy.
The programme spans a minimum of three semesters, i.e.
beginning in September of the first year and ending in following September (one
· Introduction to Renewable Energy (mandatory)
· Wind Energy 1 (mandatory)
· Solar Energy 1 (mandatory)
· Water Power 1 (mandatory)
· Bio-Energy 1 (mandatory)
· Energy Policy and Economics (mandatory)
· Grid Integration of Renewables (mandatory)
· Research Methods (mandatory)
· Wind Energy 2 (elective, i.e. not mandatory)
· Ocean Energy (elective, i.e. not mandatory)
· Solar Energy 2 (elective, i.e. not mandatory)
· Bio-Energy 2 (elective, i.e. not mandatory)
· Research Project write up (mandatory for M.Sc.)
Write a review
This course is designed for students from science and engineering disciplines who are interested in the science and soci.....
Tution Fees: €26,263
The ME in Energy Systems Engineering prepares graduates to meet the engineering, economic and environmental challenges f.....
Tution Fees: €24,800
The Master of Engineering (ME) at NUI Galway is part of an
integrated (Bachelors + Masters) 4+1 programme of study, mee.....
Tution Fees: €17,750
This programme has been planned in response to a need in
Industry for a masters degree programme that addresses the tec.....
Tution Fees: €12,500
This course covers a broad range of subjects related to the
mathematical modelling of financial markets and the pricing.....
The MSc Marketing is for the
non-business graduate who is interested in how individuals and organisations
This course is designed to equip recent graduates and
professionals with the knowledge, skills and competen.....
The M.Sc./M.A. in Interactive Media is a 12-months intensive
course that is designed specifically for graduates who are.....