You have not selected any Course!
Tags : msc,
The primary aim of the M.Sc. in Renewable Energy Systems is
to produce effective engineers and technical workers for a professional career
in energy and, in particular, renewable energy.
The programme spans a minimum of three semesters, i.e.
beginning in September of the first year and ending in following September (one
· Introduction to Renewable Energy (mandatory)
· Wind Energy 1 (mandatory)
· Solar Energy 1 (mandatory)
· Water Power 1 (mandatory)
· Bio-Energy 1 (mandatory)
· Energy Policy and Economics (mandatory)
· Grid Integration of Renewables (mandatory)
· Research Methods (mandatory)
· Wind Energy 2 (elective, i.e. not mandatory)
· Ocean Energy (elective, i.e. not mandatory)
· Solar Energy 2 (elective, i.e. not mandatory)
· Bio-Energy 2 (elective, i.e. not mandatory)
· Research Project write up (mandatory for M.Sc.)
Write a review
This course is designed for students from science and engineering disciplines who are interested in the science and soci.....
Tution Fees: €26,263
The ME in Energy Systems Engineering prepares graduates to meet the engineering, economic and environmental challenges f.....
Tution Fees: €24,800
The Master of Engineering (ME) at NUI Galway is part of an
integrated (Bachelors + Masters) 4+1 programme of study, mee.....
Tution Fees: €17,750
This programme has been planned in response to a need in
Industry for a masters degree programme that addresses the tec.....
Tution Fees: €12,500
This pre-entry career MSc is designed to take the student
with excellent basic scientific skills and facilitate them to.....
The MSc Strategic Marketing is focussed on developing high
level knowledge and skills in marketing. Marketing is more t.....
To provide a competence in automated hardware and software systems and the ability to apply them to specific cases in a .....