MSc in Data Analytics
- Tution Fees : €14,500.00
- Application Fees : €0.00
- University : National College of Ireland
- Course Duration : 1 Year
- Location : Dublin
- Scholarship : Please fill the inquiry form
- General Entry Requirement
- English Requirement
- Time Line
- Reviews (0)
- Ask A Question (0)
HSC XII: CBSE, ICSE, Kolkata, or Tamil Nadu boards with an overall average of 70% or above
HSC XII: West Bengal board with an overall average of 58% or above
HSC XII: Maharashtra or Gujarat boards with an overall average of 75% or above
HSC XII: All other state boards with an overall average of 80%+ or above
A recognised International Foundation course from an Irish/UK institution or an Indian institution following a validated Irish/UK syllabus. Entry requirements vary but normally ask for between 60% and 65%
Entry onto Postgraduate programmes
If you are applying for a Masters (e.g. MA, MSc, MBA) programme at NCI, you will be required to meet • Bachelor degree from a recognized institution with an award of 2.2 or higher, depending on subject area.
English Language Requirements:
In order to get the most out of your course at NCI, you will need to have a good command of written and spoken English. If English is not your first language, you will have to demonstrate your language skills by taking an IELTS (Academic) or an equivalent recognised English language test.
Your IELTS test certificate should be less than two years old at the time of registration and you will need to show your original certificate.
School of Computing Undergraduate 5.5
School of Business Undergraduate , School of Computing Postgraduate , Learning & Teaching Undergraduate , School of Business Postgraduate 6.0
MSc in FinTech , Learning & Teaching Postgraduate 6.5
Why do International students choose to study at NCI?
• National College of Irelandoffers internationally recognised programmes accredited through QQI.
• The College works closely with industry and professional bodies such as Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, Institute of Commercial Management, Irish Institute of Pensions Management, the Sales Institute of Ireland and others to ensure that the courses are closely aligned to industry needs.
• NCI has an excellent track record of graduate employment.
• Many programmes have a paid work placement or internship as an integral part of the course, which provides students with invaluable practical experience along with their degree qualification.
• Small class sizes ensure the utmost quality learning experience, making it easier for students from varied cultures and environments to get to know each other in a more personal setting.
• Experienced faculty, who are experts in their fields and combine the highest academic standards with industry experience and a real commitment to the learning of their students.
• NCI also has a great student support in place if students are having any difficulty adjusting to third level.
• Many students find the general atmosphere and friendliness of NCI to be the most valuable part of their NCI experience. The College welcomes international students from all over the globe and domestic students of all ages.
• The International Office organises an induction programme specific to students’ needs.
• The Careers Office at National College of Ireland supports students in their career choices and helps with their Curriculum Vitae, interview skills and work placements on course completion.
• There are exceptional on-campus modern student apartments, which have 24 hour security ensuring safety and peace of mind.
• NCI’s purpose-built campus includes a spacious atrium area, tiered lecture theatres, modern computer labs and smaller executive suites and boardrooms. The College has excellent transport links with the Luas and mainline train stations.
|55% and above in Bachelors. IELTS 6.0 with minimum 5.5 in each module.|