MSc in Computing
- Tution Fees : €12,295.00
- Application Fees : €50.00
- University : Dublin City University
- Course Duration : 1 Year
- Academic Course Level : Level 9
- Location : Dublin
- Scholarship : 2000
- General Entry Requirement
- English Requirement
- Time Line
- Reviews (0)
- Ask A Question (0)
Standard 12 through a recognised awarding body with average grades of 80% or above. Please note an average of all subjects studied will be taken. Mathematics and English must be included.
It accepts the following:
• SSC – All India Senior School Certificate Examination
• Higher Secondary School Certificate
• All India Senior Secondary School Certificate
• ISC – Indian School Certificate
• Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE)
? Diploma through a recognised awarding body with average grades of 80% or above. Please note an average of all subjects studied will be taken. Mathematics and English must be included.
? GCSE A levels – you must have 4 A levels or 3 A levels + 1 AS level in different subjects from the same year or preceding year only
? International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma - Mathematics and English must have been studied. Maths Studies is not accepted.
You must meet specific subject entry requirements, where required, e.g. Mathematics or a Science subject at a specific grade.
Typically, you need a First Class Bachelor’s degree from a recognised top ranked university and/or affiliated colleges with a minimum of 60% average across all semesters. Students who have studied at a lower tiered institution may be considered with an overall average mark of 65% or above. You must have no more than five backlogs during your Bachelor's degree. Your marks for both theory and practical modules will be assessed.
Other Entry Requirements: Please note that some programmes will have different/additional entry requirements (e.g. interview).
MASTER’S DEGREE BY RESEARCH:
Honours Bachelor degree with a high grade.
? PhD-track: taught Master’s degree or an Honours Bachelor degree with a high grade.
? PhD: Candidates must hold a Master’s degree by Research.
IELTS: Overall score of 6.5 or above, with no less than 6.0 in any one skill.
DCU Business School additionally requires 6.5 in speaking and writing.
Your English language certificate must be awarded within two years of the start date of your DCU programme.
Why do International students choose to study at DCU?
• Dublin City University has an extensive range of courses available, including undergraduate degrees of 3-4 years, 1 year taught masters programmes, research programmes and Study Abroad programmes.
• The University is a globally recognised centre of academic excellence in education and research with several national centres of excellence.
• Employment relevant, innovative and interdisciplinary programs at undergraduate and postgraduate level produce highly regarded graduates for the new global workplace.
• Some undergraduate programs offer integrated work placement opportunities (INTRA).
• Generation 21- A unique program of initiatives whose purpose is to shape the graduates of DCU into rounded individuals who are ready to take their place and succeed in the workforce and in life.
• DCU’s Graduate Attributes Programme gives students a unique opportunity to develop a distinct set of skills and competencies to achieve success in current economic climate.
• Invent- A state of the art Innovation and Enterprise Centre that promotes research and encourages entrepreneurship.
• DCU students are consistently among the highest number of employed graduates in Ireland. The university offers a competitive international student scholarship scheme at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
• DCU has a strong student-centred ethos and provides a range of student support services to ensure that all students integrate smoothly into the university environment.
• DCU grants a 1 Year Post Study Work Visa.
• Students can work part time 20 hours per week.
• DCU is Ireland's only QS Top 50 under 50 University. It is a well-ranked institution and became a university in 1989.
• DCU was recently invited to join the prestigious European university network, the European Consortium of Innovative Universities (ECIU). DCU is the only Irish university to be represented in this network of 11 European universities and three associate partners, from Australia, Mexico and Russia, all of whom share a common commitment to innovation and entrepreneurship.
• The university was named Irish University of the Year 2004-2005 by the Sunday Times, UK. It was also ranked No 2 in the league table of Irish universities in the same newspaper that year, and 4th in the two subsequent league tables.
• DCU was one of three establishments of higher education in Ireland which are ranked amongst the top 300 universities worldwide by the Times Higher Education Supplement in 2007-2008.
• The University was named Irish University of the Year by the Sunday Times newspaper once again for the 2010-2011 academic year.
|First Class in Bachelors. IELTS of 6.5 with no bands, below 6.0|
The MSc in Computing will provide you with the skills and knowledge to develop your interests in an IT career. Typical career paths include software engineering, software design, systems support engineer, software engineering researcher, and project management.
Advanced interaction design and evaluation, analysis and visualisation of data from medical sensor devices and pervasive systems, and advanced computational techniques are extensively covered opening a vast range of industrial and research based employment opportunities.
Have A Question For This Course?
There are no questions for this course.
This course is a level 9 MSc in Computing in Private Cloud Technologies. The objective of the course is to take graduate.....
Tution Fees: €10,000.00