MSc in Big Data Management and Analytics
- Tution Fees : €11,000.00
- Application Fees : €0.00
- University : Griffith College Dublin
- Course Duration : 1 Year
- Academic Course Level : Level 9
- Location : Dublin
- Scholarship : Please fill the inquiry form
- General Entry Requirement
- English Requirement
- Time Line
- Reviews (0)
- Ask A Question (1)
Undergraduate Honours Degree Programmes
Two A Levels at Grade C or higher and four GCSEs (to include English and Maths), or equivalent. An A Level at Grade C can be supplemented with two A/S Levels at Grade C.
Undergraduate Ordinary Degree and Higher Certificate Programmes
A minimum of Grade C or higher in at least one A Level paper, together with a minimum of four GCSEs, including Maths.
International applicants must provide certified transcripts of their educational qualifications with each application. The applicant’s academic standing will then be assessed and a decision on eligibility will be reached. At a minimum, applicants must have successfully completed Secondary/High school with a minimum average of 55% in all subjects (to include English and Maths).
Students must have obtained a primary degree (Level 8) from a recognised tertiary institution (or equivalent) before applying for a postgraduate programme
For entry, onto Graduate Business School programmes we require a minimum of 2.1 (GPA 3.00) in a Bachelor’s Honours Degree from a recognised tertiary institution (supporting documentation required)
These requirements do not guarantee your admission. It is at the discretion of the college to assess your qualifications.
Undergraduate degrees (excluding Law and Journalism degrees): 6.0, With not less than 5.5 in any one component of the IELTS exam
Postgraduate degrees: 6.5
Certain courses may have a higher requirement.
Why do International students choose to study at GCD?
• Established in 1974, Griffith College is Ireland's leading independent third level institution, with campuses in Dublin, Cork and Limerick.
• The College offers internationally recognised postgraduate and undergraduate degree programmes, complemented by a wide range of professional, short term and corporate training educational solutions.
• Griffith College runs full and part-time degree and higher education qualifications in Law, Accountancy, Business, Computing Science, Journalism, Media, TV Production, Film Production, Design, Fashion, Music and Drama.
• Its academic programmes are validated by the Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI) agency.
• Griffith College works in accordance with the European Bologna Education System, which means that its students receive European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System credits. This system allows for the transfer of learning experiences between different institutions.
• Griffith College is linked to numerous International Organisations, such as:
• NAFSA: Association of International Educators
• European Association for International Education (EAIE)
• Forum on Study Abroad
• The Association of International Education Administrators (AIEA)
• The European Journalism Training Association (EJTA)
• British Council Going Global Conference
• The College is the largest independent higher education institution in Ireland with a student population of around 7,000 with 1,400 overseas students from over 80 different countries.
• The Griffith College Dublin campus is the home of the Leinster School of Music & Drama. Established in 1904, the Leinster School offers theory classes in Music & Drama to groups and individuals subject to availability.
• The 7-acre Dublin campus is five minutes from the city centre. Student Halls of Residence are located on campus, close to the library, creative studios, the student bar and restaurant, gym facilities and the Students Union.
• Griffith College is committed to ensuring excellent support services for all its students. The College’s experienced staff is available to assist students with any academic or welfare issues they may have.
Candidates applying for this course should have a 2.2 Level 8 honours degree or 60% and above in Computing Science, or a 2.2 Higher Diploma in Computing or related discipline or international equivalent and/or relevant work experience.
IELTS requirement is 6.5, no band less than 5.5.
Through the MSc in Big Data Management and Analytics, you will have gained valuable professional experience, specialised in a key emerging field and developed many technical skills. There is a wide range of career options for our graduates including:
Have A Question For This Course?
Big Data Analytics is the process of examining large amounts of data of a variety of types (big data) to uncover hidden .....
Tution Fees: €10,000.00
Our Master of Science in Computing in Big Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence is a one year, full-time or two yea.....
Tution Fees: €10,000.00