Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Tution Fees : €11,500.00
- Application Fees : €0.00
- University : Dublin Business School
- Course Duration : 1 Year
- Location : Dublin
- Scholarship : Up to 1000 Euros
- General Entry Requirement
- English Requirement
- Time Line
- Reviews (0)
- Ask A Question (0)
Applicants must obtain a minimum of grade C3 in two higher-level subjects and grade D3 in four ordinary level subjects, including a language.
A minimum Second Class Level 8 Honours Degree (2.2) in a cognate discipline from a recognised third level institution.
Different courses have certain specific requirements. Please refer indivisual course list.
For applicants whose first language is not English, the minimum English language requirement for entry to the programme is IELTS score 6.0 (or equivalent). Please check under the individual programme requirements for any specific variance in entry requirements.
For applicants whose first language is not English, the minimum English language requirement for entry to the programme is IELTS score 6.5 (or equivalent). Please check under the individual programme requirements for any specific variance in entry requirements
- Established in 1975, Dublin Business School is Ireland's largest independent third level college.
- With over 9,000 students, DBS provides a comprehensive range of full-time and part-time undergraduate, postgraduate, professional and executive education programmes.
- Over the last 38 years DBS has built a considerable reputation for the quality of its teaching. The College has a dedicated programme management.
- The College offers a range of Arts, Business and Law programmes at certificate level (level 6), ordinary degree level (level 7), honours degree level (level 8), postgraduate diploma level (level 8) and masters level (level 9) of the National Qualifications Framework.
- DBS has excellent student support services. The college organises a range of social, sports and developmental activities for students.
- The International Offices at DBS provide International students with individual support and advice on accommodation, social activities and student employment, advice and assistance on immigration rules as well as post study pathways and progression.
- The College has created a unique learning environment with students from over 70 countries participating in its programmes.
- All of the programmes have been designed and developed in collaboration with industry and the professional bodies so that on graduation in addition to their academic qualifications, students will have the skills and knowledge for a successful career.
- DBS has developed strategic links with many third level institutions in Europe, the US and Asia.
- DBS boasts of a city centre location. A mere two minute walk from St. Stephens Green, the Luas and all main bus routes, DBS is truly in the heart of Dublin city.
IELTS requirement is overall 6.0 with no band less than 5.5.
Post Graduate – 55% onwards
The award of MBA is synonymous worldwide with competency in the strategic management of a business. The complexity of a managerial role is captured within the range of modules contained within this programme. Graduates typically progress into positions of management across a diverse range of organisations, multinationals, domestically and internationally.
Completing a research dissertation as part of their programme imbues learners with the ability to use scientific principals in conjunction with business models and expert knowledge resulting in excellent decision-making skills. Informed decision-making is at the heart of successful strategic management and this programme produces graduates that can take their place among peers internationally and excel in the disciplines of HRM, IT, Cloud Computing, Marketing, Finance and Project Management.
Careers sectors currently range from new systems or product development, marketing, finance, engineering and science supporting the widely applicable nature of the degree.