Psychology (H.Dip.) - Psychology Conversion Course
- Tution Fees : €18,931.00
- Application Fees : €55.00
- University : Trinity College Dublin
- Course Duration : 2 Years
- Academic Course Level : Level 9
- Location : Dublin
- Scholarship : Contact For Scholarship
- General Entry Requirement
- English Requirement
- Time Line
- Reviews (0)
- Ask A Question (0)
Trinity is delighted to accept students from India who have completed one of the international qualifications recognised by Trinity which are detailed below.
Recognised School Leaving Qualifications:
Grade XII Examination
1. Higher Secondary Examination (HSC)
2. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) - All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE)
3. Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) - Indian School Certificate Examination (ISC) Requirements
1. Overall average of 80% - 85% in six subjects on Grade XII or if student did not take 6 subjects in Grade XII, in five subjects on Grade XII and one (different) subject on Grade X.
2. A language other than English, and Mathematics must be taken as a subject up to Grade X.
Where there is a specific subject requirement for a specific programme, a minimum grade of 75% in that subject at Grade XII is required.
Please note that posted scores are minimum entrance requirements only and do not guarantee admission. Where places are competitive, a student must have excellent examination results to qualify for a place on their preferred course.
Postgraduate work in Trinity is academically challenging and the University has high academic entry requirements.
Applicants will need to:
• hold at least a 2.1 honors degree from an Irish university or equivalent result from a university in another country.
• display a high level of competence in the English language in one of the examination systems recognised by Trinity College Dublin.
Some courses may require higher standards or require you to take further tests or attend an interview. More detailed requirements for each course are listed on the relevant course page.
IELTS (academic version) 6.5 (no individual band below 6)
For Dental courses: IELTS (academic version) 7 (no individual band below 7)
For Clinical Speech and Language Studies: IELTS (academic version) 7 (no individual band below 7)
IELTS Grade 6.5
Why do International students choose to study at Trinity College Dublin?
• Established in 1592, Trinity College Dublin is one of Europe's oldest universities.
• The city centre campus occupies some 51 acres (including the Trinity Technology and Enterprise Campus).
• There is in excess of 220,000 m2 of buildings, including beautiful historic architecture and state-of-the-art modern facilities.
• The College has many small classes and a high faculty-to-student ratio.
• It has a vigorous academic atmosphere and highly competitive admission.
• The College contains the largest research and teaching library in Ireland, which houses the priceless eighth-century Book of Kells.
• Trinity has a vibrant international community of almost 17,000 students, 92,000 alumni and 2,860 members of staff. The student population represents 122 nationalities. The university also prides itself on attracting academic staff from all over the world.
• Students can avail of over 100 College societies and 50 active TCD Sports Clubs.
There are many different forms of support services provided in Trinity College Dublin:
• Orientation Programme
• Careers Advisory Service
• Health Service
• Student Counselling
• College Chaplaincy
• Disability Service
• Trinity College Dublin is ranked
• 61st in top 100 world universities
• 28th globally for English Language and Literature
• 31st globally for Politics and International Studies
• 33rd globally for History
• 42nd globally for Modern Languages
First Class in Bachelors in a related or relevant area with IELTS 6.5 overall no band less than 6.5
Have A Question For This Course?
There are no questions for this course.
Psychology applied to the domain of work is a fascinating area offering many employment opportunities. From improv.....
Tution Fees: €16,000.00
Coaching Psychologists are specialists in behaviour change who utilise systematic methodologies drawn from the psycholog.....
Tution Fees: €16,000.00