- Tuition Fees : $10,250.00
- Course Duration : : 3 Years
- Academic Course Level : : Undergraduate
- Location : : Waterford City
- You should be at least 17 years of age in January of the year of entry.
- You must have a Secondary/High School Diploma, with good grades in English and Mathematics and at least 4 other subjects, on average + 60%.
- Some courses have special entry requirements, which you should check under the course details.
WIT welcomes applications from candidates who have completed studies at higher level at another institutions and who wish to transfer onto a degree programme at WIT.
To qualify for consideration an advanced entry applicant must:
- Satisfy the undergraduate requirements
- Provide a certified copy of all academic transcripts with detail the subjects you studied and grades awarded
- To enter a taught masters programme, you should have an honours degree in a related subject.
To undertake a postgraduate programme by research, you should have the following:
- A good honours degree
- A pass degree, plus a graduate diploma or masters degree in a related subject.
Engineering, Health Sciences & Science 5.5 IELTS (minimum of 5 IELTS in each component)
Business, Education & Humanities 6 IELTS (minimum of 5 IELTS in each component)
Engineering, Health Sciences & Science 6 IELTS (min of 6 IELTS in each component)
Business, Education & Humanities 6.5 IELT (min of 6 IELTS in each component)