You have not selected any Course!
Course Compare (0)
Designed specifically to address a growing need in the
industry, the MSc in Big Data Management and Analytics at Griffi..
Tution Fees: €11,000
This Accounting and Finance degree reflects the multiple requirements of today’s business and finance world, preparing y..
Tution Fees: €9,400
Our partnered BA (Hons) in Audio and Music Technology is
available on a full-time basis over a three-year period and ta..
Tution Fees: €11,550
This three year BA (Hons) in Business Studies programme is
available through three modes: full-time, part-time and a bl..
This 3 Year honours degree programme gives students the best
of both perspectives, combining a well- developed understa..
Our BA (Hons) in Business Studies (Marketing) is available
on both a full and part-time basis over a three-year period...
Our BA (Hons) in Design Communications is a three-year level
8 degree course available on a full-time basis. This chall..
Tution Fees: €10,000
Our BA (Hons) in Fashion Design is a three-year level 8
degree course available on a full-time basis. The course will i..
Our BA in Interior Architecture is a four-year level 8
degree course available on a full-time basis. This course has be..
The BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management programme
is designed to prepare graduates for a career in managemen..
The BA (Hons) in Journalism & Visual Media is conducted
on a full-time basis over a three-year period and allows st..
partnered BA (Hons) in Music Production is available on a full-time basis over
a three-year period and taught on c..
BA in Animation is available on a full-time basis over a
three-year period and is taught on campus at Pulse College. Th..
The BA in Business at Griffith College gives students the
opportunity to develop business skills and gain an understand..
Tution Fees: €8,500
BA in Fashion Design is a three-year level 7 degree course
available on a full-time basis. It is an interdisciplinary p..
The BA Film and Television Production is conducted on a
full-time basis over a three-year period. The aim of the course..
Tution Fees: €10,500
The BA in Interior Design is a three-year level 7 degree
course that can be taken as either a full-time or an evening a..
The BA in Journalism is recognised by the NUJ and is
conducted on a full-time basis for three years. Media-based traini..
Tution Fees: €9,000
BA in Marketing is available on a full-time basis over a
three-year period. This degree in marketing will give students..
The BA in Photographic Media is conducted on both a full and
part-time basis over a three-year period and allows studen..
Designed specifically with the needs of industry in mind,
the BSc (Hons) in Computing Science at Griffith College is a ..
Designed specifically with the needs of industry in mind,
the BSc in Computing Science at Griffith College is a 3-year ..
Students will study core subjects and pick electives allowing them to tailor their degree to focus on key areas of inter..
The LL.M. in International Commercial Law offers students the opportunity to specialise in International Commercial Law ..
Griffith College Ireland, established in 1974, with campuses in Dublin, Cork and Limerick, is the largest and longest established private third level, independent higher education institution in Ireland with a student population of around 8,500 with 1,400 overseas students from over 77 countries.
Griffith College enjoys national and a growing international reputation for student success. The College has gained an enviable, award-winning reputation for providing students with first class lectures and excellent study material. Students are exposed to a vibrant atmosphere through different activities, clubs and other societies, and they are provided with some of the best facilities and services.
Griffith College offers internationally recognised postgraduate and undergraduate degree programmes, complemented by a wide range of professional, short-term and corporate training educational solutions. Courses are offered in the Faculties of Business and Finance, Media and Journalism, Law, Design, Music, Drama and Computing Science in the Dublin campus.
All programmes enjoy external recognition and approval and are taught by highly respected lecturers to give students an inspiring and rewarding education. It Has links with numerous International Organisations like NAFSA, European Association for International Education, The Association of International Education Administrators etc
Undergraduate degrees (excluding Law and Journalism degrees): 6.0, With not less than 5.5 in any one component of the IELTS exam
Postgraduate degrees: 6.5
Certain courses may have a higher requirement.
Undergraduate Honours Degree Programmes
Two A Levels at Grade C or higher and four GCSEs (to include English and Maths), or equivalent. An A Level at Grade C can be supplemented with two A/S Levels at Grade C.
Undergraduate Ordinary Degree and Higher Certificate Programmes
A minimum of Grade C or higher in at least one A Level paper, together with a minimum of four GCSEs, including Maths.
International applicants must provide certified transcripts of their educational qualifications with each application. The applicant’s academic standing will then be assessed and a decision on eligibility will be reached. At a minimum, applicants must have successfully completed Secondary/High school with a minimum average of 55% in all subjects (to include English and Maths).
Students must have obtained a primary degree (Level 8) from a recognised tertiary institution (or equivalent) before applying for a postgraduate programme
For entry, onto Graduate Business School programmes we require a minimum of 2.1 (GPA 3.00) in a Bachelor’s Honours Degree from a recognised tertiary institution (supporting documentation required)
These requirements do not guarantee your admission. It is at the discretion of the college to assess your qualifications.
As with all thriving capital cities, finding appropriate accommodation in Dublin can be a challenge and with the beginning of the College term, the demand for rented accommodation increases. This makes the task of finding suitable accommodation particularly difficult.
There are three main types of accommodation available: On-Campus Accommodation, Host Families and Rented Accommodation.
Griffith Halls of Residence(GHR) is a purpose-built student accommodation located on the grounds of Griffith College Dublin.
GHR is within 15 minutes’ walking distance of Dublin’s city centre and is close to the Luas Red & Green lines. Numerous Dublin bus routes connect GHR to the city. GHR is also within walking distance to many other educational facilities such as Trinity College Dublin, Dublin Institute of Technology, NCAD, Royal College of Surgeons, Dublin Business School, Portobello & Independent Colleges.
Its enviable central location makes it ideal not just for Griffith students, but also students attending any of Dublin's universities or other third level institutions.
Typically the student accommodation in Dublin houses 3-4 students within each self-contained student apartment sharing 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a kitchen and living room area.
GHR offers students a safe, secure and private living space on a beautiful 7-acre setting. Built in 2004, this purpose built environment offers a comfortable and convenient accommodation option, particularly suited to those living a distance from the capital.
If one has not secured housing in advance of his/her arrival, he/she is strongly advised to arrive as early as possible in order to maximize his/her chances of finding suitable and affordable accommodation.
We recommend a variety of accommodation options to the incoming students:
Rented accommodation in Dublin can cost from €70 to €200 and above per week, depending on the location, quality and number of occupants of the property. Rent does not usually include bills. Initially, a deposit (usually in the amount of one month’s rent) is required to be paid, along with one month’s rent in advance. In general, rent is paid on a monthly basis. The majority of rented accommodation in Dublin is fully furnished.
Why do International students choose to study at GCD?
• Established in 1974, Griffith College is Ireland's leading independent third level institution, with campuses in Dublin, Cork and Limerick.
• The College offers internationally recognised postgraduate and undergraduate degree programmes, complemented by a wide range of professional, short term and corporate training educational solutions.
• Griffith College runs full and part-time degree and higher education qualifications in Law, Accountancy, Business, Computing Science, Journalism, Media, TV Production, Film Production, Design, Fashion, Music and Drama.
• Its academic programmes are validated by the Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI) agency.
• Griffith College works in accordance with the European Bologna Education System, which means that its students receive European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System credits. This system allows for the transfer of learning experiences between different institutions.
• Griffith College is linked to numerous International Organisations, such as:
• NAFSA: Association of International Educators
• European Association for International Education (EAIE)
• Forum on Study Abroad
• The Association of International Education Administrators (AIEA)
• The European Journalism Training Association (EJTA)
• British Council Going Global Conference
• The College is the largest independent higher education institution in Ireland with a student population of around 7,000 with 1,400 overseas students from over 80 different countries.
• The Griffith College Dublin campus is the home of the Leinster School of Music & Drama. Established in 1904, the Leinster School offers theory classes in Music & Drama to groups and individuals subject to availability.
• The 7-acre Dublin campus is five minutes from the city centre. Student Halls of Residence are located on campus, close to the library, creative studios, the student bar and restaurant, gym facilities and the Students Union.
• Griffith College is committed to ensuring excellent support services for all its students. The College’s experienced staff is available to assist students with any academic or welfare issues they may have.
Please contact for details
Established in 1974, Griffith College is Ireland's leading independent third level institution, with campuses in Dublin, Cork and Limerick.
• In 1992 the Tiernan Design School moved to the Griffith Campus becoming the Griffith College Faculty of Design.
• Newman College, Dublin became a part of Griffith College in the late 1990s.
• On June 1st 2005, Skerry's Cork Business School merged with Griffith College.
• Griffith College Limerick located on O’Connell Avenue in Limerick City was originally established as the Mid West Business Institute in 1988.
• Griffith College offers internationally recognised postgraduate and undergraduate degree programmes, complemented by a wide range of professional, short term and corporate training educational solutions.
• The College runs full and part-time degree and higher education qualifications in Law, Accountancy, Business, Computing Science, Journalism, Media, TV Production, Film Production, Design, Fashion, Music and Drama.
• Griffith College works in accordance with the European Bologna Education System, which means that Griffith College students receive European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System credits. This system allows for the transfer of learning experiences between different institutions.
Institution TypePrivate, independent & not-for-profit colleges
A Registration Fee of EUR250.00 and a 2% Learner Protection Charge is applicable each academic year in addition to the fees. Fees depend on your course and vary around approx. 9,500-12,000 Euro annually.
Cost of Living
Precisely how much you will need will vary depending on where you are studying in Ireland, on the type of accommodation you choose and, of course, on your own personal lifestyle. But, on average, we estimate that a student will spend between €7,000 and €12,000 per year.
Ranking of Universities
World Ranking : 7693
Country Rank : 27
World Ranking : 7693
Country Rank : 27
South Circular Road, Dublin 8, Ireland