You have not selected any Course!
Designed specifically to address a growing need in the
industry, the MSc in Big Data Management and Analytics at Griffi..
Tution Fees: €14,000.00
This Accounting and Finance degree reflects the multiple requirements of today’s business and finance world, preparing y..
Tution Fees: €12,000.00
Our partnered BA (Hons) in Audio and Music Technology is
available on a full-time basis over a three-year period and ta..
Tution Fees: €11,550.00
This three year BA (Hons) in Business Studies programme is
available through three modes: full-time, part-time and a bl..
This 3 Year honours degree programme gives students the best
of both perspectives, combining a well- developed understa..
Tution Fees: €9,400.00
Our BA (Hons) in Business Studies (Marketing) is available
on both a full and part-time basis over a three-year period...
Our BA (Hons) in Design Communications is a three-year level
8 degree course available on a full-time basis. This chall..
Tution Fees: €10,000.00
Our BA (Hons) in Fashion Design is a three-year level 8
degree course available on a full-time basis. The course will i..
Our BA in Interior Architecture is a four-year level 8
degree course available on a full-time basis. This course has be..
The BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management programme
is designed to prepare graduates for a career in managemen..
The BA (Hons) in Journalism & Visual Media is conducted
on a full-time basis over a three-year period and allows st..
partnered BA (Hons) in Music Production is available on a full-time basis over
a three-year period and taught on c..
BA in Animation is available on a full-time basis over a
three-year period and is taught on campus at Pulse College. Th..
The BA in Business at Griffith College gives students the
opportunity to develop business skills and gain an understand..
BA in Fashion Design is a three-year level 7 degree course
available on a full-time basis. It is an interdisciplinary p..
The BA Film and Television Production is conducted on a
full-time basis over a three-year period. The aim of the course..
Tution Fees: €10,500.00
The BA in Interior Design is a three-year level 7 degree
course that can be taken as either a full-time or an evening a..
The BA in Journalism is recognised by the NUJ and is
conducted on a full-time basis for three years. Media-based traini..
Tution Fees: €9,000.00
BA in Marketing is available on a full-time basis over a
three-year period. This degree in marketing will give students..
The BA in Photographic Media is conducted on both a full and
part-time basis over a three-year period and allows studen..
Designed specifically with the needs of industry in mind,
the BSc (Hons) in Computing Science at Griffith College is a ..
Griffith College Ireland, established in 1974, with campuses in Dublin Main, City Centre, Limerick, and Cork, is the largest and longest established private third level, independent higher education institution in Ireland with a student population of around 8,500 with 1,400 overseas students from over 77 countries.
Established over 40 years ago, Griffith College enjoys a national and growing international reputation for student success. The College has gained an enviable, award-winning reputation for providing students with first-class lectures and excellent study material. Students are exposed to a vibrant atmosphere through different activities, clubs, and other societies, and they are provided with some of the best facilities and services.
Griffith College offers internationally recognized Postgraduate and Undergraduate degree programs, complemented by a wide range of professional, short-term, and corporate training educational solutions. Courses are offered in the Faculties of Business and Finance, Media and Journalism, Law, Design, Music, Drama, Pharmaceutical and Computing Sciences in the Dublin campus.
Awards & Recognitions:
- It has links with numerous International Organizations like NAFSA, European Association for International Education, The Association of International Education Administrators, etc.
- Successfully achieved QQI -Higher Education and Training Awards Council (HETAC) validation by the Irish Government. GCD is one of the leading colleges under the HETAC system.
- Its European degrees are validated by its UK partner, Nottingham Trent University. GCD is ranked as NTU’s number one international partner.
- Griffith College and Innopharma Collaboration: A collaboration to form The Griffith Innopharma Faculty of Science has developed the following courses to provide you with the skills, knowledge and competencies to establish a successful career in Ireland’s flourishing Pharmaceutical sector.
- The School of Professional Accountancy at Griffith College Dublin has accomplished 1st position in the world rankings on 7 varied occasions in the ACCA examinations. The ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) has named GCD as one of the leading ACCA colleges in Ireland and has conferred Griffith College Dublin with “Premier Plus” status.
Accredited by globally recognized professional bodies:
Association with Industry & Business
Griffith College Dublin has a close association with Industry and Business and has placed many of its international students on short-term paid work internship programs, particularly in the software and IT industries.
The College’s strong links with industry stem from the fact that many of GCD’s former students are in executive and middle-management positions within the leading companies in Ireland and abroad.
Griffith College Dublin offers a career-focused education, which produces specialists of excellent reputation who have the knowledge, motivation, and enthusiasm to bring value and quality to any company.
Griffith College Dublin is proud of its international links. GCD has colleges in Pakistan and Russia, runs joint programmes with universities in China, and has agreements with universities in the USA, Canada, South America, South East Asia, and Europe.
GCD’s International Office is devoted entirely to the needs of the international students in the College. International Office advisors are available all year round for advice on every aspect of international student life including visas and residency in Ireland, accommodation, and social and academic issues.
With small class sizes, individual attention, career-focused education, and an International Office dedicated to the needs of the International students, Griffith College Dublin is the perfect choice for International students wishing to study abroad.
Undergraduate degrees (excluding Law and Journalism degrees): Minimum 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5.
Postgraduate degrees: Minimum 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5.
PTE and TOEFL (IELTS score equivalents) are also accepted.
Certain courses may have a higher requirement.
60%, IELTS – Minimum 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5.
55%, IELTS – Minimum 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5.
How to Apply
In response to the worldwide closure of English Language Test Centres arising from the Covid-19 pandemic, Griffith College is now accepting the online Duo lingo English Test (DET) as valid proof of English proficiency.
What documents do I need?
Griffith College Dublin is based on a 7-acre campus, offering students a variety of facilities to enhance their learning experience.
There are three main types of accommodation available: On-Campus Accommodation, Host Families, and Rented Accommodation.
Griffith Halls of Residence (GHR) is a purpose-built student accommodation located on the grounds of Griffith College Dublin. There is 24-hour security, which means it is a safe, secure environment for residents.
GHR is within 15 minutes’ walking distance of Dublin’s city centre and is close to the Luas Red & Green lines. Numerous Dublin bus routes connect GHR to the city. GHR is also within walking distance to many other educational facilities such as Trinity College Dublin, Dublin Institute of Technology, NCAD, Royal College of Surgeons, Dublin Business School, Portobello & Independent Colleges.
Its enviable central location makes it ideal not just for Griffith students, but also for students attending any of Dublin's universities or other third-level institutions.
Typically the student accommodation in Dublin houses 3-4 students within each self-contained student apartment sharing 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a kitchen and living room area.
GHR offers students a safe, secure, and private living space on a beautiful 7-acre setting. Built in 2004, this purpose-built environment offers a comfortable and convenient accommodation option, particularly suited to those living a distance from the capital.
If one has not secured housing in advance of his/her arrival, he/she is strongly advised to arrive as early as possible in order to maximize his/her chances of finding suitable and affordable accommodation.
We recommend a variety of accommodation options to the incoming students:
Rented accommodation in Dublin can cost from €70 to €200 and above per week, depending on the location, quality and number of occupants of the property. Rent does not usually include bills. Initially, a deposit (usually in the amount of one month’s rent) is required to be paid, along with one month’s rent in advance. In general, rent is paid on a monthly basis. The majority of rented accommodation in Dublin is fully furnished.
For details on On-Campus Accommodation, kindly visit: https://www.griffith.ie/ghr
For Application, details on rates, and a booking form, you can contact the Accommodation Officer by email email@example.com and you can visit our accommodation website www.gcd-accommodation.ie
There are numerous websites to help you find accommodation in or around Dublin:
• College Cribs
Offer Turn-around Time: 2-3 Working days
Please contact for details.
500 Euros to 4,500 euros.
Why do International students choose to study at GCD?
• Established in 1974, Griffith College is Ireland's leading independent third level institution, with campuses in Dublin, Cork and Limerick.
• In 1992 the Tiernan Design School moved to the Griffith Campus becoming the Griffith College Faculty of Design.
• Newman College, Dublin became a part of Griffith College in the late 1990s.
• On June 1st 2005, Skerry's Cork Business School merged with Griffith College.
• Griffith College Limerick located on O’Connell Avenue in Limerick City was originally established as the Mid West Business Institute in 1988.
• With over 8500 students and 35000+ Alumni supported by 140+ Global Partnerships
• Griffith College runs full and part-time degree and higher education qualifications in Law, Accountancy, Business, Pharmaceutical and Computing Science, Journalism, Media, TV Production, Film Production, Design, Fashion, Music and Drama.
• Griffith College works in accordance with the European Bologna Education System, which means that its students receive European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System credits. This system allows for the transfer of learning experiences between different institutions.
• The Griffith College Dublin campus is the home of the Leinster School of Music & Drama. Established in 1904, the Leinster School offers theory classes in Music & Drama to groups and individuals subject to availability.
• Student Halls of Residence are located on campus, close to the library, creative studios, the student bar and restaurant, gym facilities and the Students Union.
• Griffith College is committed to ensuring excellent support services for all its students. The College’s experienced staff is available to assist students with any academic or welfare issues they may have.
Griffith College is linked to numerous International Organisations, such as:
• NAFSA: Association of International Educators
• European Association for International Education (EAIE)
• Forums on Study Abroad
• The Association of International Education Administrators (AIEA)
• The European Journalism Training Association (EJTA)
• British Council Going Global Conference
Institution TypePrivate, independent & not-for-profit colleges
IntakeJanuary & September
A Registration Fee of EUR 250.00 and a 2% Learner Protection Charge is applicable each academic year in addition to the fees. Fees depend on your course and vary around approx. 12,000-15,000 Euros annually.
Cost of Living
Precisely how much you will need will vary depending on where you are studying in Ireland, on the type of accommodation you choose and, of course, on your own personal lifestyle. But, on average, we estimate that a student will spend between €10,000 and €12,000 per year.
Ranking of Universities
World Ranking : 7578
Country Rank : 24
World Ranking : 7578
Country Rank : 24
South Circular Road, Dublin 8, Ireland