- Tution Fees : €12,000.00
- Application Fees : €0.00
- University : Cork Institute of Technology
- Course Duration : 3 Years
- Academic Course Level : Level 7
- Location : Cork
- Scholarship : Please fill the enquiry form
- General Entry Requirement
- English Requirement
- Time Line
- Reviews (0)
- Ask A Question (0)
- Applicants must have achieved suitable grades in the Secondary School Certificate/Secondary Education Examination (Standard XII/Class XII from CBSE, CISC) in order to satisfy the specific academic entry requirements for the selected programme of study.
- Students who have partially completed a university degree may be considered for advanced entry into a similar CIT undergraduate programme.
- Applicants for Postgraduate Study must hold a Bachelor Degree with a minimum First Division Result from a recognised higher institute of education.
- Where there is competition for admission, applicants are ranked in order of merit based on academic achievement. An interview may also form part of the selection process depending on the nature of the programme.
Minimum English Language Requirements
IELTS 6.0 - with no individual section lower than 5.5
- Cork, one of Ireland's major cities, is noted as a centre of entrepreneurship, business development and employment generation. Many international investors have established significant locations in Cork.
- Cork Institute of Technology (CIT) is recognised and respected as a progressive educational institution of international standing.
- All of its programmes meet the requirements of the Irish National Framework of Qualifications and are fully recognised internationally.
- CIT courses cover Business, Engineering, Science, Computing, Humanities, Media, Art, and Music.
- The Institute offers the full range of higher education qualifications, including Bachelor degrees, Honours Bachelor degrees, and post-graduate Masters and PhD degrees.
- CIT has an enviable record of providing students with excellent employment opportunities and a firm basis for future career development.
- The Institute is noted for the strength of its relationships with industry and the applied nature of its courses and research programmes.
- It maintains relationships with several universities across the world with whom it exchanges students and staff.
- CIT is one of the most highly rated higher education colleges in Ireland, both in terms of facilities and in the great student-staff relations.
- The Institute currently has around 12,000 registered students with approximately 2,000 new entries every year. Of these approximately 6,000 are full-time and the remaining are part-time. CIT has 1,425 staff members of which 824 are academic staff.
- In June 2014, CIT was approved to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
- The Institute has been named as Institute of Technology of the Year in The Sunday Times University Guide for Ireland on numerous occasions, an honour which it currently holds.
- CIT offers a safe and welcoming environment to international students in addition to providing excellent educational qualifications.
|Indian applicants must have completed Standard XII Examinations with minimum average of 65% Minimum IELTS Band 6.0 with no band less than 5.5 or equivalent English examination. Level 7 qualification in Horticulture with minimum 50% average.|